How to Set the Visibiliy of a Calendar in Outlook 2007
- 1). Select "Calendar" from the navigation pane on the left side of the Outlook 2007 window.
- 2). Click the "My Calendars" item to view the list of all calendars currently available in Outlook.
- 3). Right-click the name of the calendar you want to edit and select "Properties."
- 4). Select the "Permissions" tab.
Remove Existing Groups or Users
- 1). Single-click the name of any existing group or person for whom you want to remove calendar visibility altogether.
- 2). Click the "Remove" button.
- 3). Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to remove additional groups or users.
Add New Groups or Users
- 1). Click the "Add" button.
- 2). Scroll through the list of names until you find a group or person for whom you wish to grant access to your calendar. Alternately, you can enter a name in the search field at the top left corner of the window and click "Go" to narrow the list of results.
- 3). Single-click the name of a group or person and click the "Add" button.
- 4). Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to add additional groups or users.
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm the additions.
Adjust Visibility Settings
- 1). Single-click the name of any group or person listed within the "Permissions" tab.
- 2). Click the "Permissions Level" drop-down menu and choose the visibility level you want to apply to the selected group or person (e.g., "Editor," "Reviewer," "Contributor").
- 3). Adjust specific aspects of the selected visibility level by choosing from the list of options below the "Read," "Write," "Delete Items" and "Other" headings, respectively.
- 4). Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for each group or user listed within the "Permissions" tab.
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm your changes.